Steven McLaughlin served 10 years in Royal Air Force before moving into financial services working for HSBC Bank until 2004. In 2005, he set up his first UK financial services practice McLaughlin Hook which he sold in 2010 to then form in 2012 another UK financial services practice. Steven joined Harrison Brook in 2019 and specialises in the Dordogne area of France.
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers – ifs University College
- Level 3 Certificate in Regulated Equity Release – ifs University College
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice – The Chartered Institute of Bankers
- Certificate for Financial Advisers – The Chartered Institute of Bankers
- AMF Certification – Autorité des Marchés Financiers (France)