Expats Saudi Arabia – Do you live and work in Saudi Arabia? Looking for UK regulated international portable financial advice?
If you’re an Expatriate or International, working in Saudi Arabia and you are looking for professional expat financial advice/planning we are here to help.
We are experienced and familiar with assisting expats Saudi Arabia, living and working outside of their country of origin, to address their individual financial planning and investment needs. We are cross border international specialists, with advice provided globally from a UK regulated base.
What services do we offer?
- Offshore current accounts – Holding bank accounts offshore can make managing your money and assets, whilst you are overseas, easier to administer and gives you complete geographical flexibility. We can assist you with opening a range of current accounts offshore in any number of different base currencies.
- Portable retirement planning – International Private Retirement Plan – expats move from place to place, this transient lifestyle goes very much against their retirement planning. It often prevents them forming coherent financial plans over the medium-long term. Offshore portable retirement plans offer a great solution to the transient contractor who, just like their local counterpart, wishes to invest and make financial plans for his or her future. The inconvenience and disruption of needing to re-establish a new retirement plan every time you ‘country hop’ is negated by this geographically portable solution. The plan stays in the same place while you move around, and it grows tax free the whole time, in a tax efficient investment area.
- UK pension transfers – wondering how to transfer or consolidate your UK pensions (including UK frozen pensions)? We offer QROPS (Qualifying Overseas Pension Schemes) and SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pensions) advice.
- University & education fee funding – International Education Savings Plan – By putting in place an effective, tax efficient, wealth accumulation international education savings plan you can address all the dreams and aspirations that you have for your children, with a much greater level of ease. You are not restricted from which country you can contribute or upon using the capital to withdraw/encash to pay for the education expenses. The plan stays in the same place while you move around, and it grows tax free the whole time, in a tax efficient investment area.
- International insurances – is your family protected with international expat life, income and health insurance? Harrison Brook is committed to providing private security contractors with the cheapest route to buy international insurances.
- Investment advice – have you built up savings in your bank account? Fed up with low bank interest returns? We have a range of portable investment solutions available, ranging from fund platforms, flexible lump sum vehicles to portfolio bonds. Our portfolio management services are personalised to each and every client, depending on such criteria as investment term and your attitude to risk.
Why do expats Saudi Arabia choose Harrison Brook?
- Specialists in dealing with expats in Saudi Arabia
- Products and services are provided globally from the world’s largest banks by multi-award winning UK regulated advisers
- Solutions for the transient expat – perfect for clients who country hop or move around
- UK based – global reach
- No restrictions on client location
- Regulated to the very highest levels, worldwide
- On going management/advice is provided quarterly
How do you get started and take the first step?
To learn more, try our revolutionary online advice service, ‘get started‘ today for free, no obligation, financial analysis and information.
You can speak to one of our advisers instantly or schedule an appointment to understand how we can help you while you live and work in Saudi Arabia.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only which is subject to change and should not be relied upon. You should seek advice from a professional adviser before embarking on any financial planning activity.