, last updated - Advice

SIPP for Non UK Residents / UK Expats

SIPP for non uk residents

International SIPP for Non UK Residents & UK Expats

If you have moved away from the UK and you built up UK registered pensions before you left. May it be with your employer or personal pension contributions, a International SIPP for non UK residents could bridge the gap between the UK and your new country of residence.

An International SIPP for non UK residents and UK expats, allows international clients to manage and consolidate any UK pensions they hold even though they are a non UK resident.

Have you moved abroad and are looking to transfer your pension?

More information on our International SIPP can be found here. Harrison Brook are cross border pension transfer specialists, we can explain and assist in discovering the options available to you and take you through the process of gaining valuations up to placement into a suitable solution.

To speak to a Harrison Brook financial adviser, get started today.

The information contained herein is for informational purposes only which is subject to change and should not be relied upon. You should seek advice from a professional adviser before embarking on any financial planning activity.

Related Posts

UK pension changes for expats

Posted by Jack Camille - ACSI | Dec 14, 2021

UK Pension Changes for Expats

UK Inheritances Taxed in France

Posted by Jack Camille - ACSI | Nov 02, 2021

Are UK Inheritances Taxed in France?

One of our expert financial advisers will aim to get back to you within 12-24 hours.